6/08/2009

Alternative Break Season 2009

We have a few quotes for you from our 2009 Alternative Break participants:

"Alternative Breaks University of Colorado Boulder would like to extend our deep gratitude to you for hosting a 2009 Alternative Break group in Moab. Of any of the groups this one came back with a cohesion not like the others. I was told it was the cold weather they "weathered" together! I hope to keep sending students to you in the future years." -Jen Ross, VRC Director

"I had such a great time and learned so much while I was in Moab that I changed my career goals. Rather than spending my life in the city as a dorctor I've decided to be a field biologist and spend my days outside, which is the way I've always prefered it, but Moab helped me to really realize how much I love nature and how much I would like to spend my life studying and protecting it." -Liberty, AB Participant from Central College

"Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us. I learned so much on the trip and hope to return to Moab soon. I really appreciate all the hard work you've done for the environment. PS- And the cooking was excellent!" - Erika, AB Participant from University of Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment